- 1/2 c coconut flour - (minus) 1 tbsp
- 1/2 c cacao
- 1/2 c butter + 2 tbsp (or coconut oil + salt)*
- 1/2 c honey + 2 tbsp
- 3 eggs**
- Pecans or walnuts
- Baking Soda and Vinegar
- This is a decent egg substitute for fluffier baked goods.
- How much to use: Use 1 teaspoon of baking soda mixed with 1 tablespoon of white vinegar for 1 egg.
- This adds lots of moisture and some extra sweetness in muffins and cakes, so you need to adjust the sugar amount in your recipe.
- How much to use: Different sources recommend anywhere from 1/2 to 1 mashed banana as a replacement for 1 egg.
- Flax Egg
- Make an egg out of flax seed.
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal, 2.5 tbsp water
Throw 'er in the oven at 300 degrees for 28 mins
Cacao is NOT cocoa
Take a look at this wheatless site for more: http://againstallgrain.com